I just received an email today confirming that all of my application materials for the nursing program at my school are complete. Now I need to wait until the end of march to hear the verdict hopefully it is a good one but I have been thinking of some plan B’s if I am not accepted because one has to smart. I’ve considered perhaps taking on a minor such as gerontology or psychology then applying to the nursing program once again for entrance into the spring semester. Or I could change my major completely to health sciences or health managent which are both majors that would accept my prerequisites so that I can graduate on time in summer 2018. Until then I have a full month to worry lets hope for the best.